Yiddish in 10 Lessons
Comprehensive Yiddish Course - Be Fluent in Yiddish
Yiddish In 10 Lessons - Yiddish Home Study Program: Yiddish In 10 Lessons teaches you to read and speak Yiddish the way it was spoken in pre-war Europe. The complete Home Study Program includes all lessons in short convenient sections, making learning and reviewing Yiddish simple and easy. The Home Study Program leaves nothing out. In fact it is so thorough that we Guarantee it with a FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if this does not teach you Yiddish.
About - Yiddish in 10 Lessons
Yiddish In 10 Lessons - Yiddish Home Study Program: -Download
Yiddish In 10 Lessons teaches you to read and speak Yiddish the way it was spoken in pre-war Europe. The complete Home Study Program covers all lessons in short and convenient sections, making learning and reviewing Yiddish simple and easy. The Home Study Program leaves nothing out. In fact it is so thorough that we Guarantee it with a FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if this does not teach you Yiddish.
The Course begins with the Yiddish Alphabet and if you know that simply skip that section and it continues through College Level Yiddish, making it an ideal program for both beginner and intermediate Yiddish speakers. It includes grammar, idioms. expressions, proverbs and stories along with a "Good To Know" section that includes interesting facts about the language. Yiddish In 10 Lessons is a great way to learn the language while having fun.
The Instructor is Rabbi Chaim Werdyger born in New York to parents whom were both holocaust survivors and speakers of Yiddish . Chaim’s first language was Yiddish and, as a child, spent countless hours enchanted by Yiddish writings and book by authors across the globe with each writer putting their own unique stamp through Yiddish words, reflecting the society from which they came.
He was educated both in the United States and in Israel and is a certified life coach. Chaim speaks English, Yiddish and Hebrew fluently and has translated books, articles and documents between the languages. Through the years he has encountered many fellow Jews who desire to learn and revive the Yiddish language whether or not Yiddish had previously been part of their background. Recognizing the need for a comprehensive and simple way to acquire Yiddish, conversational Yiddish for Beginners and Intermediate learners was born. With his unique curriculum, teaching model and passion for the language, Chaim has successfully taught hundreds of individuals from all over the world to engage in the artful language that is Yiddish. Today Chaim is an Instructor of Yiddish at Bar Ilan University – Israel.
Candid Customer wrote:
WHAT DO OUR YIDDISH STUDENTS SAY?
"I would like to thank you for your book/cds entitled, 10 Lessons in Yiddish. Learning Yiddish through 10 Lessons in Yiddish was a very rewarding experience for me!"
Just a few reasons why I am so thankful for your work:
1. It helped me acquire the basics and fundamentals in all aspects of the Yiddish language. I find that I have a better knowledge of Yiddish rules than many who have been speaking Yiddish for years.
2. It helped me increase my Yiddish vocabulary immensely. This was accomplished in the way you grouped words by category, while teaching other new words through familiar stories and exercises.
3. The style of your book with the cds adds a FLAVOR to learning yiddish that is unmatched in a typical language book. You bring the Yiddish language to life making it a much more enjoyable learning experience. I was excited to keep developing further.
4. Your "customer service" throughout my learning experience was extremely beneficial. You selflessly made yourself available to assist me with all my beginner questions, while giving me the encouragement that I needed to reach my goal.
5. MOST IMPORTANTLY, I am extremely grateful to you because all of the above led me to my goal of passing an advanced Yiddish language test towards earning me college credits!!
6. Your love and passion for the language is unsurpassed and I look forward to conversing with you in the future!
7. For the cost of UNDER $120 and effort I definitely got my money's worth.
Thanks again. I wish you much success in continuing the growth of the Yiddish language!
Yoni S, New York
"I have been learning Yiddish the past 2 years here in Montreal and I can honestly say that I have learned more in these past few weeks with you than in the 2 years. For one thing I was not able to ‘say’ a sentence, I could sort of read and kind of understand but not speak - I am now speaking BH and thanks to you I am also reading and understanding much better. Regards and Thank You."
- Pam C., Montreal, Quebec
"The Yiddish course by Chaim Werdyger brought back fond memories of my childhood and hearing Yiddish spoken in our house. The personal attention in each class was very helpful. It was both fun & educational. I highly recommend this class to anyone who wants to be able to start speaking Yiddish fluently."
- Yisrael M., Far Rockaway, NY
"As a past student of the conversational Yiddish class, I recommend it to anyone serious about learning Yiddish. The classes are methodical and geared towards real life practical Yiddish speaking (with a touch of humor), making the sessions flow well from one week to the next.
- Akiva W., Far Rockaway, NY
|Software Requirement||Windows 7/8/10, Mac OSX|