- What is the Kabbalah?
- What does science think about the existence of G-d?
- What is the purpose of life and the world?
- Why is there suffering in the world?
- What can I do to feel fulfilled?
Join us for a fascinating journey - both mystical and practical - on the Kabbalah’s look into the future. From the beginning of time through our current technological revolution, take a deeper look into the energy stored in sub-atomic particles, the new global community, the future of the Internet, and where man’s intelligence is leading the world.
- Rabbi Butman - director Lubavitch Youth Organization
- Rabbi Dr. Dovid Gottlieb - Ohr Somayach in Jerusalem
- Rabbi Simon Jacobson - Meaningful Life Center
- Rabbi Shais Taub - teacher, speaker
- Rabbi Garelick - speaker
- Rabbi Homnick - speaker, teacher
- Rabbi Yossi Paltiel - teacher United Lubavitch Yeshiva, Machon Chana
"The Zohar, book of Kabbalah, predicted that in 1840 the wellsprings of information will open up…"
- Rabbi Simon Jacobson
"We now have the power to destroy ourselves, what are we going to do with that power?"
- Rabbi Dovid Gottlieb